Why run The Pre-Marriage Courses?
The Pre-Marriage Course is very easy to run and the talks are available online for free. If you enjoy hosting people and have a passion for strengthening family life, you could run a course!
An individual can host a course using The Pre-Marriage Course materials, though we recommend having a married couple on hand to offer support.
- Find a venue
- Ask people to help you run the course
- Decide whether to charge guests attending your course
- Budget for food and/or drinks and promotion
Who should I invite?
The Pre-Marriage Course is for any engaged couple planning to give their marriage the best possible start. The course is also for couples who would like to explore the idea of getting married.
The course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background. You do not need to be getting married in a church to come on the course.
Think about inviting:
- Friends, family, neighbours and colleagues
- Community groups such as gym classes
- If your church is running Alpha, consider inviting current and past guests