Why run The Marriage Courses?
- Find a venue
- Ask people to help you run the course
- Decide whether to charge guests attending your course
- Budget for food and/or drinks and promotion
Who should I invite?
The Marriage Course is for any couple wanting to strengthen their relationship. It does not matter if you have a strong relationship or are struggling or if you are married or cohabiting.
Think about inviting:
- Friends, family, neighbours and colleagues
- Community groups such as gym classes
- If your church is running Alpha and/or The Parenting Courses, consider inviting current and past guests.